At irie + ital, we have deep love and respect for authentic Jamaican culture and it is reflected in everything that we do.
For our recently concluded successful event – A Day of Inspiration, the Kingston stop of the Supernatural Wellness Tour by Francheska ‘Fran’ Medina, Maryam Hasnaa and Yeradmi Gomes – we are pleased to have been able to provide gift packages for our presenters and participants. Special items, all made in Jamaica, were carefully selected to reinforce the theme of the event – refresh, rejuvenate, renew.
We’d like to say special thanks to our gift donors.
- Story and Myth – Island inspired handmade protection jewelry that mixes indigenous Job’s tears seeds harvested by local farmers with semi precious gemstone assembled by a small community of artisans, some of whom have physical disabilities. Each piece is made with intention and love and provides blessing and protection to the wearer (Website, Facebook, Instagram)
- Starfish Oils – Natural aromatherapy to pamper and nourish the soul – candles, soaps, oils, bath salts (Website, Facebook, Instagram
- RA [raw] Soaps – Artisan soaps hand crafted in Jamaica (Instagram)
- Treat Confectionary – Peanut, Sesame Seed, Coffee Almond, or Spicy Cashew Brittle (Instagram)
- Sauti Sac – Ice dyed and sewn creations by Sauti (Instagram)
Our irie + ital logo, stickers and post-it pads were all made by TagIt JM – a personalized stationery and paper goods boutique (Website, Facebook, Instagram). Our irie + ital key rings are made with love by talented Treasure Beach artisans.
We are hopeful that through our events, we not only help to raise awareness of the incredible work of these artisans and small businesses, but also encourage presenters, participants, sponsors and the public to support them as well by buying their products and engaging their services.
We have had numerous inquiries about the hand-painted signs included in our decor for the event. Made for this event by Krystia Royes and her team, these signs are available for a donation to the cause that the event supported, Eve for Life.